WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR
TEAM OF ENTERTAINERS?
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a naturally enthusiastic person who is confident working on their own, who loves parties, working with children and dressing up as beautiful characters then we would love to meet you!
If you are selected to join our training team we offer the training for FREE for both face painting, balloon twisting and our exclusive sparkle parties.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A FACE PAINTING ENTERTAINER
AT SUGARPOP PARTIES?
• The FREE training takes time (usually 2 workshops per week initially for 4 weeks then 1 workshop per week for 6 weeks plus practise/revision in your own time) - so you will need to be willing and able to participate! The more you practise and the faster you learn the designs, the quicker we can get you working. It's up to you to be self motivated with our support!
• 1unpaid work experience booking of 2 hours is required with one of our team members before attending a party on your own.
• Training in balloon twisting is also available. It takes 4 x 2 hour FREE workshops.
• You will need to purchase your own face painting kit (which we custom order for you and allow you to pay off in 3 payments if required).
• Costumes are supplied by SugarPOP Parties. You will be required to pick up your costumes each week from New Lambton location.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
• You will need to be available on most weekends and possibly throughout school holiday weekdays.
• You will need to know how to curl your hair and apply your makeup nicely
• You will need your drivers licence and preferably a car that is available to you
• You will need an ABN (Apply or one for FREE online) As you will be employed as a contractor to SugarPOP Parties.
• SugarPOP Parties covers you while entertaining under our Public liability cover which we cover costs.
Now that you know more about what is involved...
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below and we will email you in the next week!